Wednesday, February 5, 2014

RPS QuickStart Guide - Other Blog Comments

Here are my three comments on other blogs about the topic above:
John Aromando's Blog
- Try to use sans serif fonts for your game instructions.

Olivia GutiƩrrez
- The color palette used is very good. If the instructions could be more graphical, I think it would make the whole thing pop a lot more.

 Christopher Yowan
- I like the concept here. Try using a better color scheme and make the text pop.


Response to other comments on my previous blog post:
- Well, unfortunately I did not receive any comments. That is for the second straight week. Nonetheless, I will improve on the RPS QuickStart Guide posted earlier by adding more graphics into it and changing the color scheme. Overall, my aim is to make it POP a lot more than it does now.

 Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment