Monday, March 3, 2014

Project 5 - Participation: Mood Boards - Other Blog Comments and Review

Other Blog Comments


John Aromando
I love the diversity of images here. Every mood board has its own identity and unique look. Just add a few more swatches to the first and fourth mood board and you'd be all set.

Brian Eisenberg
The images are brilliant. I just think you could add some more swatches to better flesh out each mood board's identity.

Matthew B.Fishman
A few of the mood boards don't look unique enough and bear too much resemblance to one another. I think that could be fixed with different images and more swatches. Otherwise, good job.

Olivia Gutierrez
Not much to complain about here. Just try to add a few more swatches in mood board #2.

Evan D. LeClair
Excellent work with the color swatches. I like the diversity of imagery too.

Matthew D.Mensher
I really like how every image looks different from each other. The gradient change in the successive color swatches also works really well. Keep up the good work.

Ralph Perricelli
Very creative with the placement of the swatches. I like the images as well. Each mood board gives one a good idea of what the game's about. Nice job.

Joseph Verducci
This truly looks cool. I love pretty much the whole thing. All I can ask for is more mood boards as I can't get enough from just these. And that's not a bad thing. Good job.

Alexander Weitzner
Nice. The landscapes are lush and beautiful. The only thing missing here is a mood board for a playable character. Add that and it will be a job well done.

Review

Based on the comments I've received, I will add more swatches to some of the mood boards. Other than that, I feel like a few more images would help further flesh out every aspect of the game. Once that is done, I would think these set of mood boards would be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment